Filling Machines are similar to Laminar Airflow Devices. They utilize unidirectional airflow supplied by HEPA/ULPA filters. This type of airflow design is used to achieve ISO 14644-1 class 5 and cleaner. Devices with this airflow design provide a local zone in a controlled area to protect the most critical operations.
The performance of Unidirectional-Flow Clean-Air Devices depends on the integrity of the ULPA filters, the velocity and uniformity of the airflow and the influence of the local environment in which it is placed. The various performance tests and acceptance criteria are set out in ISO 14644-3:2005, IEST-RP-CC002.3 and IEST-RP-CC034.3.
- Installed System Filter Leakage Test
- Airflow and Air Velocity Uniformity
- Filter Differential Pressure
- Air change rate
- Differential Pressure
- Flow Patterns
- Recovery Tests
- Airborne Particle Count Test
- Temperature and Humidity Measurement
- Light/Lux Level Measurement
- Noise Level Measurement
- Microbial Air Sampling