The firm was established in 1982 in response to a need to fill a gap in the Irish market for an independent firm specialising in commissioning (HVAC). Today, we remain the longest established independent commissioning company in Ireland. The services offered are based around the commissioning and validation of HVAC systems with special emphasis on a complete service to meet the needs of our clients.
We are well resourced and currently employ 25 staff. Maintained steady turnover over the recent years
Commissioned large contracts in the Industrial and Comfort sectors.
Our Experience and Expertise
- Established for over 30 years.
- A trusted partner for the service industry in Ireland.
Provide independent test reports in accordance with BS 848:2007, ISO 5801 for a major AHU manufacturer supplying the Irish and U.K. markets.
- Have successfully provided trouble shooting and witnessing roles to major Engineering/Design consultancy firms on major projects.
- Employed by the Office of Public Works for independent advice and trouble shooting problem buildings.
- Comprehensive customer base established over all commercial and public sectors.
Our Service Commitment
- Our commissioning engineers are qualified in Building Services at third level.
- We undertake on-going training and development.
- Backed up by the hands-on and site experience of the directors and senior engineers.
- We use up to date equipment, calibrated in accordance with industry and manufacturing recommendations.
- Method statements tailored for the industries we serve.